WIN A NEXT-GEN MAZDA3 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of conditions
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
Restrictions on entry
2. Entry is open only to Australian residents that are aged 18 years old or over ("Eligible Entrants").
3. Directors, management, officers and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management, officers and employees) of the Promoter, of the Promoter’s related corporations, of the Promoter’s advertising and sales promotion agencies or of any other agencies or entities associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
Duration of competition
4.The competition begins at 9.00am (AEDT) on 14th February, 2019 and closes at 9.00am (AEST) 11th April, 2019 ("Competition Period").
Method of Entry
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
a. visit the webpage at https://www.mazda.com.au/cars/next-gen-mazda3/competition and
b. submit the online entry form, providing their full name, email address, address, phone number and any additional information as required by the Promoter.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant's responsibility.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant.
9. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
10. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant.
11. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries. All such entries will be deemed invalid.
12. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified.
14. The prize will be drawn at 211A Wellington Rd Mulgrave, VIC 3170 at 2.00pm (AEST) on 12th April, 2019 using an approved electronic draw system. The first valid one (1) entry to be randomly drawn from all eligible entries will win the prize as detailed in clauses 15, 16, 17 and 18.
15. A Next-Gen Mazda3 Top Grade, Petrol, Automatic motor vehicle in Soul Red Crystal including accessories as determined by the Promoter. The prize includes all on-road costs (dealer delivery and statutory charges, 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance and stamp duty). If the specified colour is not available, the substitute colour will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The prize does not include any other type of insurance or any other accessories or other associated costs not specified in this clause. Valued up to AU$40,000.
16. There is one (1) prize to be won in total.
17. The total prize pool is valued up to AU$40,000. (inc. GST).
18. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, additional taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and their companion, as incurred.
19. The Prize will be delivered to the winner, or their representative, at the winner’s nearest authorised Mazda dealership based on their residential address. Delivery of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s discretion and occur within twenty eight (28) days after the winner has been notified. Other ancillary costs incurred by the winner as a result of redeeming the Prize are at the responsibility of the winner (including travel to the dealership).
20. If for any reason a winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of the prize
Changes in prize value
21. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize or an element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or that element another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
Facebook and Social Media Sites
22. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or any other social media site(s). The competition however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
Notification of winner
23. Winners will be notified in writing by email and/or supplied a relevant contact number by 15th April, 2019.
24. The winner’s name and State/Territory of residence will be published on https://www.mazda.com.au/competition-winners/ on 25th April, 2019. Full address details of the winner will not be published.
25. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of a current and valid Australian driver’s license and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
26. In the event of the prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on 17th July, 2019 at 2.00pm (AEST) at the same location as the original draw as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of any gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified in writing by email and/or supplied a relevant contact number within 2 days of the draw and will have their name and state/territory of residence published on https://www.mazda.com.au/competition-winners/ on 5th August, 2019.
27. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material. The winner further acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter has the right to publicise his/her name, the State or Territory in which the winner ordinarily resides.
Disqualification of entries
28. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 14, subject to the written direction of any relevant authority. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the matter.
29. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Exclusion of liability
30.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
31. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
Problems affecting competition
32. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
34. The Promoter is Mazda Australia Pty Limited, ABN 78 004 690 804, of 211A Wellington Rd Mulgrave, VIC 3170.
35. Authorised under SA License No. T18/2266, ACT License No. ACT TP 18/02534 and NSW License No. LTPS/18/30829.