Mazda2 Genki Hatch
The small car has taken a big leap forward.Mazda2 Hatch brings you chic style, while SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY unlocks quick-witted agility and outstanding fuel economy. Intuitive infotainment is a seamless part of the small car fun, and safety features are the most advanced around.
Advanced safety in Mazda2 protects you with super smart features and intuitive alerts, and has been awarded the highest 5‑Star ANCAP Safety Rating.
Mazda2 Genki Hatch comes with:
- 16 inch alloy wheelsCruise control
- 7-inch full colour touch screen display (MZD Connect)
- Reverse camera
- Satellite navigation
- 4.9 litres of fuel per 100km*
* When matched to the 6-speed (SKYACTIV-Drive) automatic transmission. Fuel consumption figures based on ADR 81/02 test results and are useful in comparing fuel consumption of different vehicles. Fuel consumption dependent on traffic and road conditions and how the vehicle is driven.
Award-winning Mazda2 Hatch:
- Mazda2 Neo awarded Wheels Gold Star Value Awards 2015 – 1st place, Light Cars under $17k
- Mazda2 Genki awarded Wheels Gold Star Value Awards 2015 – 1st place, Light Cars under $25K
- Mazda2 awarded 2015 Motoring.com.au Recommends – First Cars
- Mazda2 awarded 2015 Drive Car of the Year – Best City Car